RLS & Associates, Inc. (RLS) and its staff of professional instructors offer a wide diversity of knowledge and expertise and can design an individual training class or an entire training program for your staff. RLS training includes an array of approaches using adult learner concepts and emphasizing class interaction, hands-on experiential exercises, role plays, and case studies where students are given the opportunity to practice skills and demonstrate knowledge. RLS has also incorporated pre- and post-knowledge assessments into many of its training classes to best determine those areas for further training and assistance. Classes are taught in various settings, from traditional classrooms to state of the art webinars and webcasts. The multitude of training classes offered by RLS staff members reflect their extensive knowledge of the transit system operating environment.
A few of the key RLS training areas include:
- FTA Drug and Alcohol training, including Substance Abuse Management, Reasonable Suspicion, Third Party Administrators, and Prescription and Over-the-Counter Medications
- Communicating/relating complex Federal regulations
- Financial management and cost allocation concepts
- Civil Rights and Americans With Disabilities regulations
- RTAP Training (Defensive Driving, Passenger Assistance Training, Emergency Evacuation, Pre-Trip, etc.)
- 2 CFR 200 (Super Circular/Uniform Guidance)
Please see the RLS Training Catalog for a RLS complete list of available training. Don’t see what you are looking for? Contact RLS at email@example.com or 937-299-5007 and we’ll design a training just for you!
3131 S. Dixie Hwy. Suite 545, Dayton, Ohio 45439
Contact us for more information about RLS & Associates, Inc., including our full qualifications, project descriptions, resumes, and references.
All contents © 2020 RLS & Associates, Inc. All rights reserved.